Hello everyone, thank you for stopping by. New announcements will be down below
I am going to be releasing new items that you can purchase! I am planning to sell the following: pencil cases (boxed, flat, and middle zipper), emergency kits, spa kits, survival kits, logos, drawstring bags, a keep your school clean kit, and a keep your beach clean kit.
It is not guaranteed that I will sell all of the above. Descriptions and images will be posted soon.
I am also hoping to create an Instagram account, Pinterest page, and Etsy shop. If and/or when I do, I will have links somewhere on my blog and post a reminder so you can check them out if you please.
Get them straight!
1. During the 1800s many doctors told their heartbroken patients to eat chocolate! Who Knew?
2. In Victorian times signing a Valentine’s Day card was thought to be bad luck. Secret admirer anyone?
3. S.A.D also takes place on Valentine’s Day. Have fun celebrating Singles Awareness Day! All foods before dudes, ladies! Twirl without a girl, boys!
4. Most likely because of fact three, many people signed their cards as X and kissed it. Origins of XOXO. Writing an anonymous letter? Sign with X and tell them to come to my blog for explanation!
5. 15% of women in the United States send themselves flowers on Valentine’s Day. Pamper yourself! Who’s a single lady?- I’m a single lady!
Decipher It number: 22
Happy National Freedom Day, National Texas Day, National Get Up Day, and National Serpent Day!
Quote of the week: ” A champion is defined not by their wins but by how they can recover when they fall.” -Serena Williams
Fun word of the week:
Bespangle- To cover or adorn with (or as if with) brilliant sparkling or glittering things. Sentence example: I loved bespangling and glitterfying my art project.
Credit to HubPages for fun word of the week: Bespangle
Interpret the national days and quote of the week anyway you’d like!
Decipher It number: 15
Happy National Opposite Day, National Irish Coffee Day, and National Florida Day!
Quote of the week: “Maybe you have been assigned this mountain to show others that it can be moved.” -Unknown
Fun word of the week:
Bumfuzzle- Confuse; perplex; fluster Sentence example: Logic puzzles always seem to bumfuzzle me because of their complexity.
Credits to Meriam Webster for fun word: Bumfuzzle
Interpret the national days and quote of the week anyway you’d like!
Decipher It number: 12
Happy Halloween everyone! Tomorrow is Halloween and if you’re planning a party look no further! Here are a few great ideas!
1. What’s in the Bowl?
Grab four bowls. You can put anything in them and give all the ingredients spooky Halloween names like frog eyes (grapes) witch’s fingernails (pistachio shells) Newt’s tails (shredded gum) vampire guts ( diced pineapple). You can change the names and ingredients to your liking! Each party guest will stick their hand in and guess what it is. You first tell them the spooky name. Make sure to keep track of who guesses what because at the end you will see who got the most right. You can give them a skull trophy, Halloween erasers, spooky pencils etc; as a prize.
2. Classic Movie!
Obviously this is very self-explanatory. Pick a classic such as Hocus Pocus or Halloweentown and watch it!
3. Trivia to Win
This is not very Halloween themed but it is very fun! Get any small thing such as erasers, pencils, book lights, a loofah, any GAG gifts 🙂 . Wrap them up and place them on the ground. Get any trivia cards or make your own. link to trivia cards link to more trivia cards Have them answer but time them for 10 seconds. If they don’t get it in ten seconds, they have to wait until next round to try a different card. If they get it right, they choose a wrapped gift from the pile. Everyone should end up with one gift. The first player is allowed to unwrap and then look at their gift. Then they decide whether they should trade with a person who has already opened a gift or if they should keep their gift. Then, the next person takes a turn. He or she repeats the same steps as the person before them. This time, like before, they decide between trading with anyone before them or keeping their gift. After the last person has gone, the first player goes again. They go again because since no one opened a gift before them, they never got an oppurtunity to trade. This option gives them that chance.
4. Clementine Pumpkin
All you have to do is take a few sharpies the color of your choice and have fun decorating your clementine like it was a pumpkin!
Hey everyone, thanks for coming! Today I will be giving you 10 WICKED AWESOME last minute Halloween costumes! Without further ado, let’s get started! 🙂
- When life gives you lemons; Grab a white shirt, a black permanent OR washable marker, and a few lemons from your refrigerator. First decide if you would like it to be PERMANENT. If this is a favorite shirt of yours, use a washable marker. Take your marker of choice and write LIFE on your shirt. Grab those lemons and you’re ready to head out! Have fun trick or treating! Image
- Wait! Don’t ruin that shirt yet. Cupcake; You can be a cupcake! Hold on to that white shirt from earlier, get a few colorful markers, a beige skirt, shorts, or pants, a red balloon, and lastly, a pair of scissors. First grab your scissors and cut a curvy line on the bottom of your shirt. It should look like the letter u repeated over and over. Next, take your colorful markers and draw lots of lines on the shirt, these represent sprinkles. Glue the red balloon to a headband. This is your cherry. put on your beige bottoms, cupcake top, and then slide on your cherry. Have a SWEET time! Image
- Angel and devil; This one is for you and a buddy, or you could choose one for yourself. What you will need: white shirt, black shirt, two headbands, and a few yellow and red pipe cleaners. First, choose who you will be. Angel: Put on the white shirt. Grab your headband and attach two yellow pipe cleaners so they stick straight up. Bend the top of them, Make a circle with another pipe cleaner and put it in the folds. slide your halo on! Devil: Put on your black shirt. Grab a few red pipe cleaners. Make two triangles with them, use another pipe cleaner and make a loop through both triangles and the headband. This should attach securely to the headband. these are your devil horns. Now you and a friend can go trick or treating in a twin costume set! Image For a slightly different but more detailed video, click here: Video
- Bank robber; All you need is a striped black and white shirt, a black permanent maker, a white trash bag/ shopping bag, and a black mask click here to learn how to make the mask: Video. Put on the striped shirt. Grab your black marker and draw a dollar sign on your plastic bag. slip on your mask and you’re done! Image
- Error costume not found; All you will be needing for this costume is a black marker and a white shirt. This is very simple, all you have to write is Error 404 Costume not found. Pretty simple, right? 😉 Image
- The next costume is a cool Glow in the dark stick figure;. All you will need are black pants and a black shirt, and glow sticks. attach the glow sticks so they look like a stick figure on your clothes. You’re done! Image If you need a little more explanation though, click here: Video
- Twister board game; This is a fun take on the classic twister board game. Now, you can actually do this two ways! first what you will need is a white top and a matching bottom. Here comes the choosing part. Felt or paper? You may want to save this costume and use it more than once, or you may want to keep the clothes. In any case the steps are the same. Cut out colorful circles with felt or paper and glue them to your shirt. You can also use a strong tape if you don’t want to ruin your clothes. You can carry the game around with you if you don’t want to keep explaining what you’re supposed to be. 😉
- Minion; All you’ll need are a yellow hoodie, blue overalls, and a pair of circular goggles. Need your own goggles?: Video Put everything on and you’re good to go. 🙂 Image
- Mime; All you will need for this one are black pants, a striped shirt, black suspenders, white face paint (optional), white gloves (optional), and black eyeliner. Slip on the clothes, put on the gloves, cover your face in white, and then do a triangle with the eyeliner under each eye. You can also make a sign that says trick or treat if you really want to act it out without saying anything! 🙂 Image
- Lastly, we have the classic. The ghost; If you’re feeling simple, that’s fine! Grab a white sheet and cut two holes in it for the eyes. That’s it! Image
Thanks for tuning in! I worked really hard on this post and appreciate it! 🙂 Have a wonderful day!
Hey everyone, welcome back. Today I am announcing a fun Halloween countdown that brings you fun last minute costume ideas, Halloween party ideas, and crafty Halloween décor! With only ten more days until Halloween I still don’t have a costume! I found some fun and easy to put together costumes that you can use if you’re in the same situation as me! 🙂 I am also excited to say that I will be doing a crafty collaboration with CraftingQueen03. It will most likely have something to do with Halloween but I will keep you guys posted on that. So get ready for the Halloween fun coming soon.
PS: If you saw my last post titled Decipher It then you’ll know what this is: 8