Because… My plan is to make a video for next one! I have to figure out how and all but I will try my best.
Also…If you’re tired of update themed posts, come back in March, I guarantee that you’ll want to stay.
Please tell me what you want to see! I find that not much traffic is coming to this blog, and I see why… but once I fix that I hope to get on the issue of traffic.
PS: You guys, Decipher It will not be running until around late March, we will start a new word when we get there.
I…Have…Not…Posted in…A WHILE!
Ok, so, wow.
I got very busy with school, and holiday break was an attention stealer for sure.
Me and Craftingqueen03 planned to do a Halloween collaboration which got bumped to Christmas…Which never happened. I planned to do so many fun Christmas ideas. It never happened. By now, most of my posts are on what I will be doing, except, I don’t end up doing them.
Ok, a lot has NOT been happening with the Decipher It post idea. Remember when I told you forget about the eight? Forget about the thirteen too. New Number: twelve.
I have no idea if or when the collaboration with Craftingqueen03.
NEW POSTING DAY…HOPEFULLY
Welcome back everyone! I haven’t posted in a while (as you probably noticed). I decided I will try to post every Sunday. You also may have noticed the new blog background color, red… Christmas is SOOO close and I’m SOOO excited! I am planning on having many festive posts, one of which will be a collaboration with Craftingqueen03. If you have read my post titled Decipher It, then you may be confused on why you don’t see numbers anymore. If you saw the eight in my old post, I was planning on having the word be welcome but… I am going to do something else, so forget about the eight. Here is your new number to start the word: 13.
I am looking forward to more posts, thanks for tuning in!
Happy Halloween everyone! Tomorrow is Halloween and if you’re planning a party look no further! Here are a few great ideas!
1. What’s in the bowl?
Grab four bowls. You can put anything in them and give all the ingredients spooky Halloween names like frog eyes (grapes) witch’s fingernails (pistachio shells) Newt’s tails (shredded gum) vampire guts ( diced pineapple). You can change the names and ingredients to your liking! Each party guest will stick their hand in and guess what it is. You first tell them the spooky name. Make sure to keep track of who guesses what because at the end you will see who got the most right. You can give them a skull trophy, Halloween erasers, spooky pencils etc.
2. Classic movie!
Obviously this is very self-explanatory. Pick a classic such as Hocus Pocus or Halloweentown and watch it!
3. trivia to win
This is not very Halloween themed but it is very fun! Get any small thing such as erasers, pencils, book lights, a loofah, any GAG gifts 🙂 . Wrap them up and place them on the ground. Get any trivia cards or make your own. Printable Trivia Cards More Printable Trivia Cards Have them answer but time them for 10 seconds. If they don’t get it in ten seconds, they have to wait until next round to try a different card. If they get it right, they choose a wrapped gift from the pile. Everyone should end up with one gift. They can unwrap it and then decide, should they keep it? If they decide this they should know it’s not guaranteed because someone may want to trade with them in the end. If they want to trade then the person they trade it with cannot say no. You go around the circle like this. If someone wants not to trade and not to keep it then they can go for the “unknown” which is any extra gifts that are still wrapped. They hand over their current gift and grab a covered gift. It’s very simple when you play! 😉
4. Clementine Pumpkin
All you have to do is take a few sharpies the color of your choice and have fun decorating your clementine like it was a pumpkin!
Hey everyone! I know I just posted but I really wanted to share this with you. These are some wonderful blogs that I really love they all seem to have really interesting posts and I absolutely love their content!
- The Torch They have interesting and very informative content and I love reading their stuff.THE TORCH
- Craft Gossip To those of you who visited my Meet Mimi! page or just know me, you’ll know that I LOVE crafts! These crafts are really cool! I love their interesting ideas! 🙂CRAFT GOSSIP
- CraftingQueen03 You guys already know how much I LOVE crafts! I love all the cool ideas she has! You should DEFINITELY check her out! CRAFTINGQUEEN03
- The Subtle Statement I checked out one post and loved it! THE SUBTLE STATEMENT
Hey everyone, thanks for coming! Today I will be giving you 10 WICKED AWESOME last minute Halloween costumes! Without further ado, let’s get started! 🙂
- When Life Gives You Lemons. Grab a white shirt, a black permanent OR washable marker, and a few lemons from your refrigerator. First decide if you would like it to be PERMANENT. If this is a favorite shirt of yours, use a washable marker. Take your marker of choice and write LIFE on your shirt. Grab those lemons and you’re ready to head out! Have fun trick or treating! Image: WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS (CLICK ON ME)
- Wait! Don’t ruin that shirt yet. Cupcake. You can be a cupcake! Hold on to that white shirt from earlier, get a few colorful markers, a beige skirt, shorts, or pants, a red balloon, and lastly, a pair of scissors. First grab your scissors and cut a curvy line on the bottom of your shirt. It should look like the letter u repeated over and over. Next, take your colorful markers and draw lots of lines on the shirt, these represent sprinkles. Glue the red balloon to a headband. This is your cherry. put on your beige bottoms, cupcake top, and then slide on your cherry. Have a SWEET time! Image: CUPCAKE
- Angel and Devil. This one is for you and a buddy, or you could choose one for yourself. What you will need: white shirt, black shirt, two headbands, and a few yellow and red pipe cleaners. First, choose who you will be. Angel: Put on the white shirt. Grab your headband and attach two yellow pipe cleaners so they stick straight up. Bend the top of them, Make a circle with another pipe cleaner and put it in the folds. slide your halo on! Devil: Put on your black shirt. Grab a few red pipe cleaners. Make two triangles with them, use another pipe cleaner and make a loop through both triangles and the headband. This should attach securely to the headband. these are your devil horns. Now you and a friend can go trick or treating in a twin costume set! Image: ANGEL AND DEVIL For a slightly different but more detailed video, click here: Angel and Devil Costume
- Bank Robber. All you need is a striped black and white shirt, a black permanent maker, a white trash bag/ shopping bag, and a black mask click here to learn how to make the mask: Robber Mask. Put on the striped shirt. Grab your black marker and draw a dollar sign on your plastic bag. slip on your mask and you’re done! Image: ROBBER COSTUME
- Error Costume Not Found. All you will be needing for this costume is a black marker and a white shirt. This is very simple, all you have to write is Error 404 Costume not found. Pretty simple, right? 😉 Image: ERROR 404 COSTUME NOT FOUND
- The next costume is a cool glow in the dark stick figure. All you will need are black pants and a black shirt, and glow sticks. attach the glow sticks so they look like a stick figure on your clothes. You’re done! Image: GLOWING STICK FIGURE If you need a little more explanation though, click here: Stick Figure
- Twister Board Game. This is a fun take on the classic twister board game. Now, you can actually do this two ways! first what you will need is a white top and a matching bottom. Here comes the choosing part. Felt or paper? You may want to save this costume and use it more than once, or you may want to keep the clothes. In any case the steps are the same. Cut out colorful circles with felt or paper and glue them to your shirt. You can also use a strong tape if you don’t want to ruin your clothes. You can also carry the game around with you if you don’t want to keep explaining what you’re supposed to be. 😉
- Minion. All you’ll need are a yellow hoodie, blue overalls, and a pair of circular goggles. Need your own goggles?: MINION GOGGLES Put everything on and you’re good to go. 🙂 Image: MINION COSTUME
- Mime. All you will need for this one are black pants, a striped shirt, black suspenders, white face paint (optional), white gloves (optional), and black eyeliner. Slip on the clothes, put on the gloves, cover your face in white, and then do a triangle with the eyeliner under each eye. You can also make a sign that says trick or treat if you really want to act it out without saying anything! 🙂 Image: MIME COSTUME
- Lastly, we have the classic. The Ghost. If you’re feeling simple, that’s fine! Grab a white sheet and cut two holes in it for the eyes. That’s it! Image: GHOST COSTUME
Thanks for tuning in! I worked really hard on this post and appreciate it! 🙂 Have a wonderful day!
Hey everyone, welcome back. Today I am announcing a fun Halloween countdown that brings you fun last minute costume ideas, Halloween party ideas, and crafty Halloween décor! With only ten more days until Halloween I still don’t have a costume! I found some fun and easy to put together costumes that you can use if you’re in the same situation as me! 🙂 I am also excited to say that I will be doing a crafty collaboration with CraftingQueen03. It will most likely have something to do with Halloween but I will keep you guys posted on that. So get ready for the Halloween fun coming soon.
PS: If you saw my last post titled Decipher It then you’ll know what this is: 8